Epson 830 failures

sil_ver 15:04 17 Nov 03

Having been a user of epson printers for a number of years I am rather disappointed with my latest purchase of the Epson 830. It was replaced promptly after failing within the first 6 months (faulty ink pump). The replacement has also now failed with probably the same fault. I hie me to my local agent who said that altho' it was out of original warranty by about a week they did not expect Epson to quibble about a replacement but said they didn't have one only to be informed by a colleague that two new ones had arrived. Both printers were checked out and also found to be faulty, so I wait now (about 2 days they said) for a new one. As you will appreciate my confidence is not very high regarding this model. As an aside, I asked the engineer about the failure rate of this model, he said "let us say, of all returns, this model has the highest failure rate". This could be misleading as the sales figures must be taken into account. I just thought, anybody thinking of buying this model might like to take on board my comments. Now to my question. Does anyone know a corporate address that I can write to, to complain at the highest level?

Jester2K II 15:44 17 Nov 03

Its probably a duff batch. A few printers out of the thousands they sell...

Still

Epson Europe
Epson Europe B.V.
Entrada 701
1096 EJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Telephone: (31) 20-314-5000
Fax: (31) 20-314-5050

Jester2K II 15:44 17 Nov 03

Epson Europe

Epson Europe B.V.

Entrada 701

1096 EJ Amsterdam

The Netherlands

Telephone: (31) 20-314-5000

Fax: (31) 20-314-5050

sil_ver 15:58 17 Nov 03

Thanks for that. Hope they understand English

Jester2K II 17:45 17 Nov 03

Should do its the European Headquarters. Theirs is probably better than mine!!!

sil_ver 22:26 17 Nov 03

Letter winging its way as we speak

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…