entry laptop

josie mayhem 14:15 27 Mar 05

Any suggestions for a laptop that is reasonable priced, can burn dvd/cd roms. I don't need a all singing and dancing affair.

What/why I'm looking, is becasue it seems that I've now have several family/friends computers that I regulary maintain. (one that regulary goes belly-up, due to person at the keyboard) Many a time now, I wished when sorting that I had a laptop with me, so that I can either search or download drivers ect, that I've needed to get a computer up and runnning, with oout going home.

I've seen the pcworld laptop that they've been advertising for £499, and pondeered wheather this will fit the bill. I am also willing to go second hand if it is the right price and deal.

Any suggestion wellcomed.

Joe R 15:53 27 Mar 05

click here

you could do worse than here.

josie mayhem 16:07 27 Mar 05

Thanks for that joe R

It's along the lines I was looking at.

As I said in my first posting, it's more of a back up, you know what it's like. went around to a friends house to sort there computer out, but it took ages and then I had to leave it and return with the inforamtion that i needed, all because I didn't have a lappy. I know that I could take one of my desktops but it's such a pain to transport.

TomJerry 19:19 27 Mar 05

PACKARD BELL - INTEL CELERON M 350 1.30GHz PROCESSOR LAPTOP - FREE DELIVERY £499 click here

TOSHIBA - INTEL CELERON 335 2.8GHZ PROCESSOR LAPTOP - FREE DELIVERY £599 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…