Empire direct worst company in the world

Shutt1e 19:11 25 Jul 06

I am really annoyed to say this as delivery was very quick of my laptop, but empire direct are the worst company in the world. I had to send my laptop back due to blown speakers and they have taken ages to return it. This is about a month ive been waiting and they havent even dispatched it.
I am really fed up and annoyed just thought id warn you lot before u buy

spuds 19:23 25 Jul 06

"I am really fed up and annoyed just thought id warn you lot before u buy".

Do you realise that Empire have been going for quite some time now, dispatching hundreds if not thousands of items per week. Doesn't sound like the worst company in the world, doe's it!.

When you returned the item for repair, didn't you ask when it would be returned, or have you enquired since?.

Shutt1e 19:26 25 Jul 06

yes i asked when it would be returned and they said its with the technicians and then 5 days l8er its with the technicians, about 3 days l8er were sending u a new one but we have to confirm it with our boss, then last wednesday they said its been dispatched, ran again today and they said it ahsnt been dispatched but we are sending an invoice to the warehouse in our company to tell them about the laptop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…