Email Stationery

bertiecharlie 22:04 16 Apr 04

I spent some of the time off at Easter checking out email stationery sites. There is some really fascinating stuff at cloudeight and redrosesatationery, both supporting Outlook Express and both free. (Sorry, haven't learned how to do the "click here" yet, perhaps someone could tell me).

If you send some of these to your wives, girlfriends, or mistresses I'm pretty sure you will be in the good books, at least for a while.

I looked at a number of other sites but was dogged with pop ups and the like. If anyone can recommend any other good sites, fine.

canard 22:51 16 Apr 04

It's incredibly easy to save backgrounds, patterns and suitable pics to make your own stationeryand get no spyware or pop ups!

ade.h 22:55 16 Apr 04

You need to vist the site and specific page that you want to link to (use a separate browser window for convenience) and highlight the complete URL in the address bar. Use Ctrl + C to copy it to your clipboard and when you're typing your message, use Ctrl + V to paste it in. Easy.

HTH

Ade

bertiecharlie 12:23 17 Apr 04

Thanks for the advice on the "click here".

bertiecharlie 12:32 17 Apr 04
  Stuartli 13:07 17 Apr 04

That's a far better than most website - and with plenty of free offerings...:-)

bertiecharlie 13:42 17 Apr 04

Sorry, forgot about the redrose site. click here

spuds 13:57 17 Apr 04

Two good sites, but don't forget one of the old favourites, which some people like and some people hate click here

bertiecharlie 14:31 17 Apr 04

Have got Incredimail. As you say, Spuds, some people love it some hate it. The general advice I've read on the Forum is that the free version is okay but you can have problems with the bought version. Also contains a lot of (harmless, I think) spyware.

Just a little tip about Incredimail. When you think you have closed the programme, you haven't. You need to right click the icon in your start menu and click exit.

Just a note to Canard. It's fine to create your own unique emails with your own pictures etc., I bet you have made some real beauties, but different to have scrolling pictures and music.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…