Elonex Computers

pjt 14:56 16 Aug 05

Has anybody have any experience of the Elonex ProSentia 2000. Are they good and how is the after sales service. Any help appreciated.
It`s either that or a Mesh which everybody seems to think is rubbish.

Stuartli 15:26 16 Aug 05

Elonex is a very well regarded computer systems manufacturer of many years' standing - my mate used one for his business for several years.

However, over recent years it has tended to look towards the business and corporate sections rather than domestic sales markets so its advertisements are rarely seen by most people.

The webpage can be found at:

click here

along with details of the major companies with which it does business.

Stuartli 15:27 16 Aug 05

Mesh is not rubbish - you only hear from the comparative few who have a complaint rather than the thousands who are very happy.

I bought a Mesh system two years ago on behalf of an elderly friend and since I installed it for her it has proved absolutely trouble-free.

exprog 17:54 16 Aug 05

I have been a home user of Elonex for the past 10 years. During this time I have purchased several computers from them, and can heartily recommend them. I have always found their customer service to be very good, and response excellent. On the odd occasion I have required an Engineer, he has called within 2 days, and if a part is required that he does not have, he will return with the part again within a couple of days. I once had a hard disk failure during the 2nd year of warranty, and after phoning their Tech support, they allowed me to remove the disk, and post it back for a replacement. Total time down 3 days. By the way Tech support I found to be very helpful and knowledable.

Their machines may be a little more expensive but support is very good. You get what you pay for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…