columbia67 13:33 PM 28 Apr 12

Has any one had a dealings with this scam company They are not based in the UK, but in china I purchased a Dell latop battery off them in Nov11 It was faulty, did not hold a charge...they kept telling me to charge it for 12 hrs...drain it...follow this for 7 days even though their website says, they will replace faulty batteries, they have so for not replaced my battery...I have even returned it, on their instruction...and they have signed for its return, but 11 days after it was delivered, they still claim not to have it

How to I report them, tell people that they are a scam company, stop others using them and get them black listed

Read more: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/20/absolute-beginners/4136968/electronics-homecouk/?pn=1#ixzz1tKzPdhsg

birdface 16:59 PM 28 Apr 12
  wiz-king 16:59 PM 28 Apr 12

Caveat emptor.

I would not have used this company as the website is obviously not UK based. No contact address for a start - it is a legal requirement of UK companies to give a mailing address on their website. While Chinese batteries are usually OK the hassle you can have with some Chinese companies with customer service can be a right pain.

Ted Weed 19:55 PM 11 May 12

Just to add to this - I bought a battery for an acer laptop from electronics-home.co.uk around Christmas and it lasted 3 months, now totally dead. Requests for a warranty replacement have been ignored.

I did think it would be a gamble when I bought the battery - although I have gotten good batteries from the far east before. Not this time though - I recommend people should avoid this company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know