ECS K7S5A Pro MoBo

Eraflooz 01:09 09 Dec 03

Hi...Can anyone one tell me where I can find a tower that supports the features of the K7S5A Pro? Also, I'd like to hear some love/hate stories about the same board so please...

Gaz 25 02:37 09 Dec 03

I would suggest a better one, but if you are on a budget it will be Ok.

Any ATX case will fit.

BeForU 02:59 09 Dec 03

i own an early version of the ECS K7S5A and though there are much better boards out there, this is a very popular cheap board for budget users and ive had no problem with it! it should be able to fit into standard atx cases which you can get some good/cheap ones off here click here

Gaz 25 03:01 09 Dec 03

The cheapest case is £15.98 here.

for over a year now it is in another system with XP1700 still strapped to its back and 1gb of 133 SD ram.

Never had any problems with it, easy to set up, reliable, absolutly class board on a budget.

Only negative is that there is no real over clocking option's on there and the FSB is locked to 100 or 133.

Seen 4 or 5 machine built with it and they havent had a problem

Newuser4165 15:17 09 Dec 03

Careful how you mount it into the case.I would suggest you use plastic clips as opposed to metal screws as these boards seem to have an insulation problem.

Gaz 25 18:12 09 Dec 03

Careful how you mount it into the case.I would suggest you use plastic clips as opposed to metal screws as these boards seem to have an insulation problem.

Or use the washers provided. I got sortof absorbtion washers.

bab5 23:37 09 Dec 03

Try looking at this site,

click here

I've used the ECS K7S5A for over a year and to be honest it's been rock solid.

Darran

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…