Eclipse Computers - Shoddy Goods

Bought two silver IDE drive caddies from them.
1. They arrived in black not silver.
2. There were no stands eclosed as advertised.
3. The cases were put together incorrectly and had to be re-assembled.
3. One item was faulty.
4. when I returned faulty item they said it was working fine.
5. Both power supplies blew-up!
6. I asked for a refund and they sent me back two new power supplies which I know will blow-up again!
7. When you call it's on an expensive line and they never call you back.

KremmenUK 07:04 28 Oct 10

Thanks for the info.

Yet again may I recommend Novatech for IT purchases. They have been 1st class with all my dealings.

They also have an active Forum, manned by Novatech employees, who do not shy away from any issues.

birdface 09:34 28 Oct 10

Maybe if you had checked out some of their reviews you may have ordered elsewhere.
First one that I Googled.

click here

Armchair 10:31 28 Oct 10

Sounds exciting.

spuds 15:31 28 Oct 10

Perhaps I might suggest that there are two Eclipse Computers, I presume you are referring to Eclipse Computers of Coventry, who seem to have a customer review difference between good and bad.

I used Eclipse of Coventry a few years ago, and was more than happy with their goods and service, but I suppose things can change over time!.

You seem to have a number of problems, but you haven't stated when all this took place, or what you have tried to do about getting the problems sorted. If you supply this information then perhaps you might be given advice as to your rights etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…