eclipse computers ok or not?

dfghjkl 23:24 11 Nov 03

any good or bad press from this company?

spuds 00:03 12 Nov 03

I have used this company, and in all fairness, I have had no problems with them.Other people have also had a fair dealings, but I also know that some people have had bad dealings.I think a quick search within the forum search facility, should bring up some of this information.

One particular forum on click here gave this company a right slating, with the very occassional praise thrown in.

Eclipse Computers is also a named used by a Sussex company, which is not involved with Eclipse of Coventry.

IanNiblock 11:44 12 Nov 03

I looked at Eclipse a while ago - I had a question about a system I wanted so sent them an email. I never had a response so I didn't bother, instead I went to click here and have had excellent service ever since.

johnnyrocker 11:51 12 Nov 03

not gonna rise to the bait;)

johnny.

dfghjkl 20:16 21 Nov 03

just a footnote i placed an online order last friday lunch time,i got a conformation e-mail,on the saturday i got an e-mail to say that it had left them,i went for free delivery 3-5 days,on monday morning it arrived all packaged ok and complete,now i call that next working day as saturday is not counted.i could have had a sat delivery but it was about £18.so thank you eclipse for your efficiently handling my order so well,i also got an e-mail on monday thanking me for my order,10 out of 10 for me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…