EBUYER.co.uk Have i been ripped off?

richierich 11:45 02 May 03

Just recieved my order of Win2000pro OEM.
No product key no. so I cant load it on. I know its an oem edition bur surely I still need product key.
Waited 25 minutes on phone for customer support, girl answered who didnt even know what a product key number was, kept me hanging on longer, came back said shel call me back in ten minutes,
I wont hold my breath.

Pilch.... 12:05 02 May 03

Have you looked all around the casing it came with? whether it be paper wallet or plastic case.

Lofty73 21:28 04 May 03

You will have an account if you ordered from them
Go into E notes and select the appropriate department to contact. Tell them your prob and you will get a reply. You will get an email message telling you of a reply. Its a dam site quicker than waiting on the phone.
Good luck

Nigel

jeez 03:34 05 May 03

I've used e-buyer a lot and have always found the service excellent, if you e-mail them as above, I sure you'll be suprised how quickily they sort your problem.

ardvarc 10:50 05 May 03

I have had 2 OEM XP Home with SP1 from Ebuyer and the product key was on the shrink plastic wrapping (not a good idea). You have to peel it off and stick it on the case side. It tells you on a big red multi pointed red shape on a white background and it warns that you must keep the COA label as it has the Product Key. On the bottom of the red shape is the part number.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…