Ebuyer & Telephone contact

Giggle n' Bits 10:38 08 Oct 04

I currently have a Returns in progress with ebuyer but something relating to the replacment product I am to be sent is giving me no option but to call there cusotmer services by phone.

Problem and its been going on for 2 weeks, you call Ebuyer by phone on there customer service number and it give a engaged tone then after about 4 engaged tones they cut you off total.

Is there anyone in the office at ebuyer or another reason why its impossible to get a call to them.

Exco 11:16 08 Oct 04

You have no chance mate. I tried for a year before I gave up.

TomJerry 11:52 08 Oct 04

difficult, but I got through and sort problem out.

bstock 14:20 08 Oct 04

Telephone seems to me permanently engaged

The returns email address box is permanetly full, so any emails keep bouncing

The enote system seems the only feasible way through, but I've yet to get a response from one of those also.

We live in hope...

reddwarfcrew 22:16 08 Oct 04
  bstock 10:55 09 Oct 04

So yet again another retailer takes the brave step of cutting out all personal contact with their customers and hiding behind their computers.

I asked for a RMA number on Fri 1 Oct after receiving a different article than I ordered, on Monday 3 October I received an email that the matter had been referred to their "Management Team" and I would receive a response within 2 working days - needless to say I am sill waiting...

You can't phone them (as per prev posting), you can't email them, you can only use the e-note system on their website - again from which I am yet to get any response from.

I think I will start a new thread with a similar posting to this to find out if any of these impersonal systems are actually functioning as they should.

Rogerfredo 11:06 09 Oct 04

I had a similar problem getting the correct postage refunded on an incorrect item. The E-note system did work, although they took about a week to respond.

14steve14 14:40 09 Oct 04

This company have sent me an empty box, bet no one has had this before. It should have contained items worth more than £200, instead nothing.

After sending e notes, trying to call and getting nowhere, i am considering speaking to sheffield trading standards, and my credit card company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced