ebuyer supplied Secondhand RMA return for New item

Tig 15:31 02 Dec 04

Hi

Having purchased a new Plextor Dvd / CD burner from ebuyer I was appauled when openning the box I found a secondhand returned unit with an RMA number still attached to the box, I went to there site straight away to find a phone number, as you may already know they do not have one so I raised an RMA and also sent a enote ( their idea of comunication ) and was pleased to get a reply in quite quick time, they arranged to pick the unit back up I asked if a new one could be dispatched they said not until the old one was returned, I said this was unfair as it was no fault of mine that they had sent a secondhand unit. Still there answer was no, The unit was picked up and on two days later it was reported to me that it had arrived so I ask if another could know be sent, they replied that It would take approx 14 days to sort out and the enote was closed therefore stopping me from replying to this, I raised another enote to which they refuse to reply. I have asked through another enote if I could be put in contact with a manager or be given the Directors email address so I could attempt to sort this out, as you may of guessed still no reply.

I will not use ebuyer again and would like to warn others of there lack of customer support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…