eBuyer RMA - Give Em There Due!

welshwizard712 22:09 03 Feb 05

In last two months ive had to send two items out of five back to eBuyer, a Canon printer and a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Set.

And just to give ppl the confidence in buying online i am fully impressed with eBuyer and theyre return system.

I posted an RMA request on Thursday,Accepted next day. Sent faulty item back on Saturday. They confirmed receipt of item on Monday. Had re ordered and invoiced the replacement by Tuesday nite for standard delivery to me for Thursday. Which to be honest saying they are in Sheffiled i am very impressed with. And each stage you are contacted by email all the way.

Just shows it depends who u buy with online. And that question what if we need to take it back? well if its cheaper online than on the highstreet theres no need not to buy online. Because internet shops are making returns and the pains of buying online alot better and all I can say is. I feel sorry for the highstreet :(

for the first time in 3 or so year's... all done and dusted in 1 week!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…