Ebuyer question

zincy 13:47 18 Jan 05

hello there

i was wondering what does 'Pick in Progress' status mean on ebuyer? i brought a hard drive from them last monday 10th Jan and it was suppose to arrive on friday 14th Jan but still not arrived yet.

many thanks
zincy

harps1h 14:14 18 Jan 05

it means that your order has been sent to the warehouse but not yet dispatched. boght a tft there last april and it took a week before it was sent out

zincy 14:47 18 Jan 05

oh i see
so the delivery date doesnt really mean much on ebuyer then? i shouldn't expect my hard disk any time soon?
thanks for your reply

depends on which delivery you choose when you worked through the purchase 1st class or next day cost different money which you choose
I would suspect you chose standard delivery which if you read what ebuyer say is often 10 days depending on how busy the warehouse pickers are

Belatucadrus 15:07 18 Jan 05

I've generally found e-buyer delivery dates to be quite accurate unless there is a problem with physical stock not matching computer stock figures. If that happens you can end up waiting for their next stock delivery and the suggested dates can become meaningless.

ened 17:26 18 Jan 05

In the confirmation email they usually give you a 'delivery by' date.
I don't have much faith in their tracking as I have received stuff which was still logged as 'pick in progress'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…