//some 3rd party need geo

Ebuyer Problems

I am having problems when using Ebuyer. I am trying to return a faulty unit in which you need an RMA number. They have e-mailed me saying an RMA has been allocated and click the link to get the number and where to send it etc. When I do it keeps coming up saying 'You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the click here home page.'

I have logged in correctly and try accesing it the long way round and the same thing happens. I cant find an e-mail address or phone number to contact them. Has anyone experienced the same and do you no of a phone number I can contact them. Many thanks.

Lofty73 22:17 28 Nov 04

If the link will not work open ebuyer in your browser and log in you should now get your account screen scroll down till you get to returns and click on the number under request number the screen will show you your returns request you will need to make a note of the RMA number on the right of the screen. Yuo need to write this on the outside of the parcel along with their address. The email will explain the rest hope it sorts.
They have discontinued their phone service cos it was crap.
You can also send then E notes from your account screen but be prepared to wait for a reply.

Nigel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…