Ebuyer poor service

Wilee 10:11 05 May 10

I ordered a media centre case from ebuyer and paid for next day delivery (just under £10.00). There was a fault with the motherboard HDD LED wiring and almost a month later I still have no satisfactory outcome. Ebuyer are a fine retailer but their after sales service is disgusting. Maplin aren't much better.

Beckiclay 11:24 05 May 10

Dear Sir/Madam

I am contacting you from Ebuyer regarding the review left on this site. Please can you contact me direct at [email protected] with some account details then i can look into this for you and get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies on this matter, and i look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Becky
Ebuyer Customer Support

jakimo 11:39 05 May 10

Its rare to see a complaint about Ebuyer

folsom 12:04 05 May 10

Excellent response from Customer support virtually within the hour.Hope it get's sorted for you.

ronalddonald 12:44 10 May 10

Ive never had a problem with ebuyer and im sure ebuyer will try to resolve the issue. How many time did you contact them and what was the outcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…