ebuyer order did not turn up

tinpony 12:30 25 Oct 03

hello i ordered a d v d burner from this company and had a email from them saying it would be here in 4 days but it has not turned up

i have tried to email them but can not i have tried to track my order but the login will not take my details

and yes i have asked them to send my login details back to me to check by email on login problems and even after copy and paste it still says wrong details

but yesterdat they worked just to say it had been sent out and would be here by 6pm last night

and you can not phone them untill monday

this was for a birthday present for my son thank you ebuyer very much hope you enjoyed my money

spuds 13:59 25 Oct 03

Sorry to hear of your problem, but like all sales via internet or distance selling, nothing is 100%.A variety of facts or excuses can be offered by the retailer, as to delays etc.I tend to find that if I want something of an urgent nature, then I would prefare to obtain local.

MichelleC 14:32 25 Oct 03

I use PC NextDay, and it turns up next day: click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:49 25 Oct 03

Do you know the courier? It may be worth phoning them to see what has happened. I would also try to phone Ebuyer (someone here will have the number) rather than email. Emails have a habit of getting lost/passed around.

G

tinpony 12:39 26 Oct 03

the carrier is parcelforce or city link they tell me,

but the e mail they sent from ebuyer did say it would be here friday,

the 24th 2003 well i will never use them again,

£5 postage for nothing this is not good

SEASHANTY 13:17 26 Oct 03

See if it arrives on Monday. It may well be stuck in the Parcelforce depot. I thought that they were a four day time slot anyway. People pay extra for a Saturday delivery so maybe that day was fully booked. May also be an idea to 'phone your local Parcelforce depot to see if they have any delays.

Scunk 22:10 26 Oct 03

This may not help your problem but I have used ebuyer for all my computer goods, be it for upgrades or building new computers, even my notebook was bought from them and I never had a problem with delivery. My stuff has always come with Citylink and by the day they say. A note was left for me once when a part was delivered a day earlyer than expected and I was out, it was taken back to the depot and delivered the next day. I have alway hadgood service from them when I've had to return goods as well, sorry to say I cann't fault their service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…