ebuyer losing the plot

Newuser2 13:06 21 Jan 08

Ebuyer sent me the wrong item on an order I placed on 1st Jan.
Trying to get any sense via their e notes is a total joke.
I contacted them on 8 Jan & then it went very pear shaped.
I have an RMA # but trying to get the correct item delivered & the incorrect one picked up is ????

oresome 13:12 21 Jan 08

What many of these large organisations with standard processes need is a human who can engage brain and vary the process when it's gone wrong. Unfortunately, they seem short on the ground.

Newuser2 14:38 21 Jan 08

oresome.
How right you are.
I did try calling them, but the auto queue system advised I was 31st in the queue.
It would have cost me a small fortune to hang on.
I've told them in my last e note that unless they get things sorted by this coming Friday I will contact the CC issuer and put the whole transaction in dispute.
I will only buy from ebuyer again as a last resort.

Newuser2 14:43 21 Jan 08

Strange how the threat of with holding money seems to gel the mind, just had an note saying the replacement is on its way.

Forum Editor 23:19 21 Jan 08

I have dealt with Ebuyer for a number of years, buying things both for myself, and for clients. In all that time I can honestly say that all my deliveries have taken place on time, and on the one occasion I needed to return an item (a TV that didn't comply with the description on their site) the full refund was in my card account within three days of the item arriving back at Ebuyer's warehouse.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company.

ForestChav 23:48 21 Jan 08

I can only concur with the FE, I had the wrong item sent once, RMA request approved (with return address) within minutes of the enote, and had the right item sent next day (on receipt) with all the postage costs refunded no hassle.

mintyboy 05:39 22 Jan 08

Ebuyer has never sent me the wrong items BUT
what they can't seem to get right is delivering my orders on time, its either too early or too late, very rarly on the day i ask for.

BT 08:04 22 Jan 08

I've dealt with Ebuyer for years and never had any problems.
My most recent order last week was ordered on Wednesday with 5 day free delivery. Had an Email Friday morning and received goods at 2pm. It was despatched from 2 separate warehouses and arrived at the same time on CityLink.

beeuuem 17:19 22 Jan 08

I ordered a printer from eBuyer on 20.01.2008 at 17:20. Sent an enote at 21:00 to see if I could amend the order (I'd forgotten to order paper)and had a reply at 12:20 on 21.01.2008.
Not being in a great hurry I'd taken the free delivery option. The printer was installed and working at 14:00 today.

They were the cheapest and I can't fault that level of service.

Newuser2 15:55 23 Jan 08

Just received the replacement and they've sent me the wrong item again.
I,ve never had probs with ebuyer before, but boy when they get it wrong they sure do get it wrong.
Will I use them again NO.

Newuser2 19:49 23 Jan 08

I should add that I've had to wait days for a reply to any enote that I've sent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…