Ebuyer, logging in and RMA's...

Paroxetine 22:54 02 Mar 03

Hi all,

I just wanted to get something of my chest that we all know so much about, have read so much before, and will no doubt hear so much in the future.

Having read some of the notes on Ebuyer here, I wanted to post my current situation with people that will understand, at least be sympathetic! So here an email that shows my frustration.

"" Sir,

I am writing to you as I am unable to login to my account via Ebuyer.co.uk website.

I currently have the below RMA which is open and I am expecting feedback from you regarding the returned item as its been approximately 14 working days since you received the returned item.

I changed my email address since then and updated my details via the website and awaited confirmation. I have yet to receive any and since I am unable to log in please can you advise me of the current situation.

Also, please can you help me gain access to my account. I have tried phoning but to be placed in a queue of double figures to have this resolved and to hold on for 30 mins is not acceptable for me as I work during your opening times. I also failed to locate a means via the web site to assist me with logging in.

Previously my email address was [email protected]. It’s changed to [email protected]. My Username was and still is something.

If you require any other secure information then please contact me by email, or advise on how to correct my failure to log in. I have tried all other methods suggested by your web site.

If I am to receive an automated reply to this email address, it will infuriate me even further as I want to speak to someone regarding my returned product as soon as possible. Since I am unable to log in to the web site, and have not heard from your company regarding my return, then I am holding Ebuyer responsible for the temporary loss of my product.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

""

Obviously its not 'something' but to cover security its been changed. Strange how PC mags always say and repeat that people will not buy from an ecommerce site without the proper people back up to support it. Does anyone in these companies listen to this?

Paroxetine 22:56 02 Mar 03

phew, now thats off my chest, will close down and see what develops.....

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…