ebuyer grumble

Kate B 17:50 14 Aug 05

Grumble, grumble - I went to ebuyer to get some printer ink (I couldn't BELIEVE how expensive it was on Dabs) but can't remember my username and other details.

First irritation: I can't retrieve my details via email because among the information the website asks for is the number of the card I last used to buy something there - no can do, it's a card that was stolen and cancelled.

Second irritation: I can't re-register because my address is already registered! *bangs head against wall*

Kellogg 18:04 14 Aug 05

is the address that is already registered your postal address or an email address?

pj123 18:07 14 Aug 05

Why not try Choice Stationery even cheaper than Ebuyer.

click here

pj123 18:10 14 Aug 05

Sorry it appears to be choicestationery.com although I have always used .co.uk

so try click here

Kate B 18:13 14 Aug 05

My postal address, Kellogg, and I suspect they've probably got my old work email address, too. *gnash*

Thanks, pj123, I'll try that instead.

Stuartli 18:46 14 Aug 05

My mate bought an Epson R200 a few weeks ago - the price of the six original cartridges are, as you might imagine, getting on for £50.

Eventually I discovered outlets offering compatible equivalents for around £12.99 to £14.99 through to double that, but the final one was the most amazing of all:

click here

So it could be worth checking out its other offers for your cartridges and/or refill inks...:-))

spuds 19:25 14 Aug 05

If its Epson,not sure about other makes, try click here for cheap compatibles, especially their buy one-get one free deals.

Try contacting Ebuyer's customer service for possible re-registration 0845 146 1720 Monday to Friday 9 till 5.

Ancient Learner 20:18 14 Aug 05

That price is so cheap as to be unbelievable. Were some bought, and what was the results like?

Mr Mistoffelees 20:45 14 Aug 05

I'm using Epson compatibles from Spuds's link and they seem perfectly ok to me.

Stuartli 21:21 14 Aug 05

My mate had already bought four or five full sets from the other sources I gave him so didn't bother following this link up - just moaned about how much more he could have saved..:-)

However, if I remember correctly, either SVP Communications or BigPockets are selling the same cartridges at very low prices.

But under a fiver for six cartridges seems, as you say, almost too good to be true, although it works out a little more expensive if you buy them individually.

Stuartli 21:25 14 Aug 05

One thing I've forgotten to mention is that both Tesco and Morrison's own brand black and colour inkjet refill bottle packs are, in fact, rebadged JR products.

Tesco often sells either or both on special offer at half price. Black packs have three bottles (60ml) and colour packs one each of magenta, cyan and yellow, plus a cartridge cleaning fluid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced