Ebuyer good service

exprog 13:48 30 Jun 05

Last week I ordered an IDE controller card and a USB hub, both due for delivery on Monday 27th June. However the goods arrived on Friday 24th June, but an SATA card was sent instead of the IDE card.

Using their Enotes system on Friday evening, I notified them of wrong deliver. The next day (Saturday) I posted the wrong card back.

On the monday 27th I received several Emails stating that the card had been received and that the corrct card would be with me on Tuesday 28th.

Low and behold, on Tuesday the correct card was delivered at their expense.

One hears lots of complaints about Ebuyer, but I think their service was outstanding.

Indigo 1 14:23 30 Jun 05

I have no complaints about Ebuyer and I have used them a lot, never heard any complaints either.

freaky 18:52 30 Jun 05

I will 2nd that about Ebuyer, ordered a CPU Fan and Heatsink on Wednesday 22nd June.......it was delivered Friday morning.

Methedrine 11:29 03 Jul 05

I have ordered quite a bit of kit from ebuyer, ranging from 19" TFT monitor to a 50 pack of DVD-R's. All have arrived on or before the specified delivery date and none have been damaged or faulty. I just wish they would bring telephone support back. All in all, they are top notch.

spuds 12:20 03 Jul 05

You can contact Ebuyer on 0845 114 5000 Monday to Fridays 9am-5pm.

Postal address: Ebuyer [UK]Ltd, 201 Woodburn Road, Sheffield S9 3LR.

Enotes backlogs are now down to 150, but should have answers/replies within 8 business working hours.

I purchase many items from Ebuyer on a monthly basis, in fact I have just made further purchases this morning, for delivery on this coming Thursday, knowing Ebuyer I will most likely receive the goods on or by Wednesday, all securely packed, and delivered by my friendly City Link courier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…