ebuyer! Good customer service!

Flak999 12:29 10 Jun 06

Just thought I would comment on the excellent service I received from ebuyer this week. I bought a 300gb Maxtor onetouch external hard drive from them, not only were they very competitive on price, they delivered exactly when they said they would.

Also the tracking facility on their website enabled me to know exactly what was happening with my order and when it would be delivered. So take a pat on the back from me ebuyer, all to often we hear tales of woe in this forum, so I just thought I would be redressing the balance somewhat by giving praise where it is due.

spuds 12:40 10 Jun 06

Like a number of forum users, I use Ebuyer on a fairly regular basis. Never had any problems whatsoever. 1st class company,good products, competitive prices and customer-care.

Forum Editor 12:48 10 Jun 06

and regular forum users will be fed up with me saying it. The fact is I've never had cause to complain, and I've bought hundreds of items from the company - both for myself, and for clients.

richardcockbain 19:43 15 Jun 06

Several orders placed with Ebuyer over the last couple of years and all delivered on time (or even early!) with right contents. That was until last week...

It had to happen one day and sure enough it did, a small usb cable was not included. I was not too concerned, it was only £2, but email'd their service team to get it sorted. Acknowledged the same day and the next day the cable was on its way using priority despatch, arrived the following day. It probably cost Ebuyer more to send it than it was worth.

As Flak999 says, nice to give praise when it is due.

dontmeshwithme 20:44 15 Jun 06

I agree too, great company!

GRFT 08:30 16 Jun 06

Oh, great! Just wait until something goes wrong... It took months for ebuyer to refund the money they were owe me. Never again.

richardcockbain 00:22 22 Jul 06

Another fault with my latest order... they come in threes so another hic-cup is inevitable.

My parts were "allocated" and payment collected but then nothing. Once the delivery date had passed I sent an enote to them and they responded with an apology. A few days later the order had been resubmitted and sent "next day" delivery.

For any business things can go wrong, what matters is how the firm responds. With Ebuyer I am confident they will do their best to fix the problem (though there will always be instances when things go seriosuly wrong).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…