Ebuyer- first and last order!

Singerz 12:12 30 Jul 04

I ordered a graphics card from ebuyer.com on Monday. The card was in stock and I paid extra for next day delivery.

The card has failed to turn up this week and I only got my order acknowledgement email today!

Not good service; this is the first and last time I will use them.

Are they normally so inept or am I just unlucky?

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:28 30 Jul 04

Used them for 3 years - excellent service.

G

terryr48 12:29 30 Jul 04

I have used them a few times without a problem-have you contacted them to find out what went wrong?-perhaps as you say you were just unlucky.
I can recommend novatech click here for good service you can track your order from the minute you place it until it is delivered to you.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:29 30 Jul 04

Used them for 3 years - excellent service.

G

Interesting! I have just asked if Ebuyer are any good in another thread about scanners !

wags 13:09 30 Jul 04

I think you are unlucky. I have bought a number of items over the past year from Ebuyer and I have found the service to be excellent. In fact the items have always been delivered the day before the 'due by' date (clever tactic for 'exceeding' customer expectations !)

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:09 30 Jul 04

The only way to see is to put an order in. The number of happy customers far exceeds the unhappy ones (like all businesses).

G

xania 13:51 30 Jul 04

Make sure you register negative feedback - no matter how good their previous record, tell it as it is. They'll soon get back to you if they want to correct their record - and if not, others will learn they they are fallible.

spuds 17:07 30 Jul 04

I use ebuyer on a regular basis,and most of the goods that I order arrive on or before the day stated at normal delivery charge rate.The acknowledgement email is usually by return.

It would seem as though something as gone wrong with your ordering, so I would suggest that you contact ebuyer, they will at least return your next day delivery charge.

Taking in the fact of the real commercial world, things can and do go wrong, and it is usually a minor incident that as caused it.If the item was that important for a next day delivery without fail, then I would suggest that on-line buying is not the fastest remedy at times.

Aristocatman 19:58 30 Jul 04

I found they were a little slow with online orders but once acknowledged the stuff arrived the next day. you probably can't beat the telephone order for faster delivery.

I put an order in on sunday & it arrived up here in sunny Aberdeen wednesday morning (standard delivery) - As you can imagine I have no complaints!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…