EBuyer = Excellent!

Charence 19:18 01 Jan 05

I recently bought a few items from EBUYER click here and it was originally due to be delivered on 4th Jan. I later received an E-mail informing me of delivery upgrade and the items were received extremely well packaged and working on 30th and 31st December 2004.

There are some problems though, I don't think that there is enough product information; on the other hand when a USB cable only costs 54p, it doesn't matter that much if you've ordered something you don't need.

Charence

spuds 22:51 01 Jan 05

The cheapo usb cables came in very handy over the holiday. I ordered a dozen to fill in another order recently, and neighbours were very pleased when they found an available nearby source, especially after they had opened their new computer systems and found them minus usb cables for printers and scanners.

Yes EBuyer= Excellent

niknax 23:33 01 Jan 05

i have used ebuyer now for the past year, no complaints what so ever!! i like the way they e-mail you right through the whole transaction!!

first class

nik

Zurdo 11:10 02 Jan 05

I ordered a TV/VCR combi on Wed 29th at about 3pm. It was despatched at 10.35pm and delivered to my door at 9.55am the following morning. That's what I call service!

Bleep 11:17 02 Jan 05

Same as have always had great service and great prices!!!

Also had a return once through RMA and the e-notes and it went fine 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

No issues with E Buyer used there service for the first time just before xmas got delivery upgrade also. great service

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…