Ebuyer delivery query

VNAM75 18:26 08 Feb 08

I ordered 5 items from ebuyer 2 days ago and today I got an email to say order despatched.
But the email only listed 4 items, the 5th item is from a different warehouse.

So does that mean I will get 2 packages on the same day at the same time, or will the 2nd package (consigment 2) be delivered separatley? City link is the courier.

anskyber 18:41 08 Feb 08

I recently bought something from Ebuyer and the email gave a tracking number which allowed me to follow where the package was and the delivery date. The same may give you the answer.

VNAM75 18:59 08 Feb 08

Just checked - the first package is on its way to city link. The 5th item has not been depatched so it must be delivered on a later date.

"As we dispatch from multiple warehouse locations these items may not make up your entire order, but rest assured that any other item(s) will follow shortly".

spuds 22:37 08 Feb 08

Sometimes Ebuyer dispatch direct from their suppliers (ie different warehouse). I have had this on a number of occasions, and it was usually CityLink that made the delivery, mainly on the same day and load.

The other day, I had some very heavy items (gym equipment) delivered, plus a couple of pieces of software. I expected the software to arrive in a jiffy bag via Royal Mail. But the two disks were boxed, and delivered with the other heavy 5 boxes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017