ebuyer delivery date

Kilobyte 21:27 20 May 05

I'm just waiting on delivery of a small order from ebuyer scheduled for Monday 23rd May 2005, however on the invoice page it says deliver by: Thu 1st Jan 1970

anyone else had an error like this, it must be a computer glitch ok?

I've had a few very quick deliveries from them but that is indeed impressive :-)

Stuartli 00:46 21 May 05

It's so you won't have an opportunity to complain about delayed or late deliveries...:-)

joesoaps 06:44 21 May 05

I got a delivery of screws from a well known hardware company last year and according to the delivery note they were despatched on 10th November 1884.I framed the delivery sheet and have it hung on the office wall.

vinnyT 11:31 21 May 05

Are they charging you 1970s' prices?

spuds 12:00 21 May 05

Received a legal letter from a firm of solicitors who are dealing with a problem for me.Their dated document would suggest that they know about the incident before me. Now thats service for you.

Regarding eBuyer and their tempory mistake, and it proves not all systems are infallible. Human error perhaps. Having dealt with ebuyer on many occasions, I would still suggest that they are first class, both in services and prices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…