Ebuyer bargains

Rogerfredo 10:35 22 May 04

Although I have been buying various computer related bits for some years, I have only recently used Ebuyer.
I would like to commend them on their service and the three products I have purchased, all of which arrived to schedule.
I bought a Chieftec case for £19.99 +vat, and this is amazing build quality! (no sharp edges inside, loads of room, quick fit drive bays etc.)
I also bought a USB2 card reader for under £5+vat.
Lastly, a "blowout" mainboard from MSI for £22+vat.

Sir Radfordin 10:57 22 May 04

Ebuyer often have some very competitive prices and like all e-commerce businesses seem very good at selling and not so good at dealing with returns.

This weekend they have cut the cost of P&P so if you are thinking of buying, now is the time to do it.

spuds 11:23 22 May 04

eBuyer have served me well over the past year or so. Good prices, prompt deliveries, and so far everything working straight out of the box. But as Sir Rad as stated, some forum users have complained about the returns procedures.

If the product that eBuyer sell as a review, then always check this, as it is worth its weight in gold.eBuyer do not censor reviews, so if the product is good or bad, the review usually states so.Another suggestion, is to go on eBuyers email list. They will send you speciall offers, usually at the weekends, and some are worth considering. Offers usually finish 9am Monday morning.

krypt1c 12:21 22 May 04

They are currently offering half-price delivery [ends 09.00 Monday 23rd]

Totally-braindead 20:04 22 May 04

I'm one of the many who has had problems with them, wouldn't buy off them again if they paid me never mind cheap P&P.

AcidBurn7uk 00:22 23 May 04

Only ever had ONE problem with Ebuyer. We ordered all the parts for wireless network, payed for next day delivery, and one of the items (Wireless PCI card) didn't arrive. They did say it was shipping from a second warehouse and should arrive the same day. It never, it just turned up very early the next morning. We didn't persue the problem as they have always been great in the past.

Well done E-Buyer!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…