Ebuyer Backlog (my 1 month returns wait)

underworldmagic 18:15 15 Nov 04

I jusst wanted to share my returning experience with you.

I went through the standard returning procedure(RMA Number) and they for my failed hard drive on 28th October and they say that they will test and exchange the item in 10 working days, and till this day i have not heard from them.

I have sent them two enotes, and still no reply after 5 days!!

i went onto write them another enote, and i found this message written there.

================================================

Customer Service Announcement

Ebuyer UK has been working hard to bring you the best products at the best prices. We have seen a remarkable upturn in sales and this has led to a backlog within our support infrastructure. This is not only unacceptable to our customers but also to E-Buyer, as we believe in offering our customers a fantastic level of customer service.

Our main issues at the moment is our customer returns backlog which is 10 business days, our target for this is 2 business day by the end of November. Our other backlog relates to our ENotes system, where we currently have a 7 day backlog, the main reason for this is our RMA backlog and the massive upturn in our order volumes.

We strongly believe that once our RMA turnaround time is within 2 business days and our order volumes are firmly under control you will see a dramatic improvement in the speed of response by the Ebuyer support team, we hope that you can be patient and bare with us in the meantime.

Ebuyer is the number one in the UK for PC Peripherals, and we are aiming to be the number one in the UK for after sales and support.

We would like to apologise for any annoyance and disappointment this situation has caused to you, our valued customer.

We hope that this information gives you the reassurances that we are dealing with the issues and working hard to resolve them.

=================================================

so if you want to order something from e buyer then i suggest that you wait a while till they get themselves sorted out.

i guess i will have to wait abit longer to get my new hard drive.

VJ

spuds 18:27 15 Nov 04

Apparently eBuyer have made a major warehouse move and company re-organization, and this as led to failures. Certain goods that have been returned for testing have been untested and new parts have been sent out as a direct replacement instead, so as to help reduce the backlog.This information is via another computer magazines help and support column, that as taken up complaints with eBuyer.

georgemac 13:09 16 Nov 04

had a doa psu returned in just over a week - pretty good by any standard - this was last week.

underworldmagic 13:14 16 Nov 04

georgemac,

i guess you were one of the lucky ones, im still waiting for my hard drive to be tested

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…