Ebuyer, another good service.

pj123 16:11 08 Feb 06

Ordered from Ebuyer, Sunday 5th February. Order accepted and delivery date given as Thursday 9th February. Delivered today Wednesday 8th February.

SG Atlantis® 18:42 08 Feb 06

I ordered from Play .com on Sunday and the first part of my packaged arrived today, hopefully the other bit will come tomorrow.

I'm curious though as it was 2 small items, a camera memory card and a PC game, surely they both would have fitted in the one Jiffy bag.

Yes it's good when you get good service.

keef66 12:22 10 Feb 06

never had a problem with Ebuyer which they didn't solve. Bargain Antec psu supplied with European power lead. Informed them via e-notes and a UK lead was promptly sent. USB 2.0 card didn't work reliably, Informed them via e-notes, RMA'd & found to be faulty and had a Belkin card instead. Correctly refunded for original card, charged for new one and postage refunded.

SG Atlantis® The shipments often arrive in separate packages cos they are sent directly from different warehouses. Ebuyer's tracking lets you see what comes from where

rmcqua 13:08 10 Feb 06

Unfortunately their e-note system currently seems to be taking about 7 days for a response.

keef66 13:51 10 Feb 06

Not as quick as it was for me then. Still, even 7 days is good compared with Belkin (12 days to get an RMA) and Philips (no reply at all, and when I phoned their premium rate helpline was offered a £100 repair for an MP3 which I have subsequently fixed myself for £8)

rmcqua 14:03 10 Feb 06

keef66
Oh yes, I remember your Philips battery problem!

pj123 15:26 11 Feb 06

Ticking it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…