Ebuyer

yjom324 18:36 08 Jun 09

Would anyone recommend getting a Zoostorm pc from ebuyer? Has anyone had a bad experience with them before?

Many thanks

Forum Editor 19:01 08 Jun 09

for years, and over that period I've purchased dozens and dozens of items from them - both for myself and on behalf of clients. My experience of dealing with the company has been excellent.

I have only had one occasion to complain, and that was when the description of a digital TV wasn't quite right. The company rapidly put matters right, and replaced the item within days.

chub_tor 19:26 08 Jun 09

I have yet to see a bad review of ebuyer on this forum. I use them for all my purchases now and the only time I have had to send anything back (a B Grade Freeview box) their response was excellent, and they credited my card within days of them receiving the unit back. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Si_L 19:51 08 Jun 09

If you shop around you can usually find items slightly cheaper than on Ebuyer, but I would pay the extra every time, they are brilliant.

spuds 23:18 08 Jun 09

Buy items on a regular basis from Ebuyer,and would recommend them without hesitation. If you are not sure about the item that you want to purchase, then give their sales team a call, who you will find are very competent and knowledgeable in dealing with orders and queries.

skidzy 08:00 09 Jun 09

As saidabove and i agree,ive used Ebuyer many many times with great service.
The only little gripe i have had and im being a little petty - was a late delivery,but that was only a couple of days.I should add,over 50 items bought from them and only once a late delivery.

dms_05 11:39 09 Jun 09

I've used Ebuyer since about 2002 and have bought lots of items from laptops to TV's. No problems with their service and when (like FE) I had a TV delivered where the spec was slightly different from that shown on their website they refunded quickly and changed their website very swiftly. Recommended.

Picklefactory 12:42 09 Jun 09

....all above, used them for years, upgraded my pc about 8 months ago, and bought all from Ebuyer.
As Si_L says, they are not always the cheapest, but not by much. I would always recommend them.

jakimo 13:10 09 Jun 09

You can buy with confidence

Graham. 15:50 09 Jun 09

No problems whatsoever.

MAJ 20:09 09 Jun 09

Only gripe with them is the postage charge to N.Ireland, £13 postage for an external hard drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now