Ebuyer

€dstowe 21:57 02 Aug 08

Over the past few weeks I've made a number of small orders with Ebuyer - £50 - £100 area. As the items were not urgent, each time I've gone for the free delivery option which is supposed to be 5 to 7 days. Every order was delivered to me the day after I placed the order.

The point of this is THANKS, EBUYER.

chub_tor 22:14 02 Aug 08

I always go for the cheapest delivery from ebuyer whether it is the free one or the longest available on the pull down menu. They have always shipped ahead of time.

BT 08:00 03 Aug 08

Same here. Its nice to get your order early but not always convenient, if its delivered on a day when you hadn't expected it.

dms_05 17:07 03 Aug 08

I always check their Order Tracker to see what's happening. I must say Ebuyer always keep my orders to the very last moment before they deliver 'free' just within the stated time.

spuds 17:59 03 Aug 08

All my frequent deliveries from Ebuyer are on the free delivery option, and I asked questions once about "very last moment" that I was receiving some of the goods placed on order. Apparently, this is all to do with 'work load priorities' and times of placing an order.The within 5 days is only a guideline.

SB23 18:23 03 Aug 08

My order this week came sooner than they said too.
Ordered Wednesday, delivered Friday morning, not bad for a free delivery, especially when the stated day was for Wednesday 6th.

Zurdo 14:02 04 Aug 08

I ordered an item on Sunday and had it delivered the following Tuesday when Ebuyer said it would be a Friday delivery. I thought it was because I am only about 30 miles from their depot but it looks like it applies to eveyone. Thanks Ebuyer.

nosharpe 12:15 05 Aug 08

I too have experienced better than expected delivery times from eBuyer.

Better to under promise... and you'll always have happy customers.

Well done eBuyer

anchor 14:02 05 Aug 08

I recently has a similar experience with Amazon. I ordered a USB hard disk last Wednesday, with free delivery. It arrived the following day by Royal Mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…