Ebuyer

karmgord 21:14 08 Feb 07

I'm thinking of buying from a site called Ebuyer,has anyone had good or bad experiances of this site?

RobCharles1981 22:04 08 Feb 07

Ebuyer is second to none as I use them and along with click here

Rob

spuds 22:27 08 Feb 07

Over the past few years I have made many purchases. Good prices, fast deliveries, plentiful stock which all contributes to a praise worthy recommendation.

Totally-braindead 22:30 08 Feb 07

I had problems, no point going into it again. I personally don't use them anymore.
You will find I am in the minority here. Most people who use them have no problems and get excellent service.
Novatech are my favourite supplier I tend to use them if they have what I want.

Admiral Allstar 22:39 08 Feb 07

ordered a few bits and bobs on sunday for delivery today. arrived without fail even with the snow etc.

also, when i had occasion to return something faulty they dealt with it well - better than i expected.

webber_man 22:46 08 Feb 07

Have always been tip top whenever i have used them - on and off over the past 3-4 years now.

pjwheeldon 23:20 08 Feb 07

They are excellent, both in terms of service and price, but I will not use them again due to the delivery company they use here in Notts - City Link. Of the last 3 deliveries I have had driver has nto turned up, but logged it with the depot as "tried to deliver, no-one home" and in the final instance, having paida great deal extra for urgent next day delivery, tracked it being loaded onto the lorry, then driven around until 4.00pm, when it was returned to the depot. Turns out the Driver decided to clock off 4 hours early, and all his booked deliveries were ignored, with City Link's full agreement.

including their aftersales service and they have been a pleasure to deal with every time.

They get a thumbs up from me.

terryf 23:57 08 Feb 07

My son uses them to buy computers for his business and his mother-in-law and you don't take risks there :-)

I have never had a problem with Ebuyer and have bought a laptop, camera scanner amongst other things from them with no probs.
I did have a prob with an ipod accessory and they replaced it with no fuss or difficulty.
I would recommend them !

rodriguez 17:09 09 Feb 07

I've been using them for a years and only had the odd one or two cock ups, but these weren't major. I still use them now and order all my stuff from there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…