ebuyer

bigray 15:01 21 Jan 04

purchased a usb wintv with radio from ebuyer, but it appears to be faulty, been on to hauppauge by email & they have tried various things to fix it, but no luck so far, but you have to telephone a certain number to get a reference number from hauppauge to say it is faulty, needless to say this is always busy, because ebuyer will not accept a return without this number, Does anyone know of a way to overcome all this, purchased many things from ebuyer without complaint but did not realize all this messing to return goods, tried to telephone ebuyer, even used call back, but can't get in touch, sent email but by the time they reply! any one else experienced problems or is it just me,can anyone please help, thanks

bigray 16:15 21 Jan 04

No sooner had I sent the above when I managed to get through to Hauppauge, got a return number & after a lot of messing about on ebuyer site got a return RMA number, but still got to pay postage to return product, dont know if that will be refunded, thanks for listening, Just hope it all goes smoothly now, will update if problems.

ajm 23:29 21 Jan 04

if i am not mistaken,you dont have to have a RMA number if goods that you buy from an online retailer are faulty within a certain period of time. Maybe 7 days from item being delivered to you.

Maybe someone on the forum can shed light on it

spuds 23:50 21 Jan 04

If the goods are faulty, not as described or of unsatisfactory quality you can reject them and get your money back

Whatever the reason, if the goods aren't what you ordered or are faulty, you are entitled to a full refund- and the trader pays the cost of return.

click here

bigray 05:10 22 Jan 04

many thanks you guys,it states on ebuyer web site when you try to return goods, that tv usb can only be returned if faulty with a ref number from Hauppauge, & parcels will not be accepted without a RMA number on the outside of the parcel,
but now a bit more aware of my rights, thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5