ebay stars

jaraba 01 Mar 12

Bought something from ebay & when I went to give feedback and star rate the seller I discovered that if a seller has free delivery they automatically get 4/5 stars. Do you think this is a good/bad system as you could get free delivery but a bad/good experience.

spuds 01 Mar 12

"if a seller has free delivery they automatically get 4/5 stars".

I have just completed some eBay feedbacks, and the only thing that I notice with free delivery, is the delivery stars are blanked out, with an explanation at the side. "Why can't I enter this rating- Free P&P automatically gives the seller a 5 star rate" (on how reasonable were the P&P charges?). If its free, then you might consider that the P&P charges warrant top marks?.

The other 3 tick boxes/lines for star rating, are available to rate the seller and includes how fast the delivery was, which is then for you to decide.

jaraba 01 Mar 12

Thanks Spuds

Didn't notice the other tick boxes. Will have another go later.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message