ebay stars

jaraba 09:53 AM 01 Mar 12

Bought something from ebay & when I went to give feedback and star rate the seller I discovered that if a seller has free delivery they automatically get 4/5 stars. Do you think this is a good/bad system as you could get free delivery but a bad/good experience.

spuds 12:37 PM 01 Mar 12

"if a seller has free delivery they automatically get 4/5 stars".

I have just completed some eBay feedbacks, and the only thing that I notice with free delivery, is the delivery stars are blanked out, with an explanation at the side. "Why can't I enter this rating- Free P&P automatically gives the seller a 5 star rate" (on how reasonable were the P&P charges?). If its free, then you might consider that the P&P charges warrant top marks?.

The other 3 tick boxes/lines for star rating, are available to rate the seller and includes how fast the delivery was, which is then for you to decide.

jaraba 13:03 PM 01 Mar 12

Thanks Spuds

Didn't notice the other tick boxes. Will have another go later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11