Ebay Retailer

the kopite 11:45 13 Jul 04

Hi Guys I brought a xp 2800 cpu of a ebay retailer on installing it the cpu was faulty I returned it and they sent me a email saying I had damaged the core installing it which I refute I asked them if they tested the cpu,s befor they dispatched them they said no they did not so how can they state I damaged it if they did not test it what are my rights on this guys ebay is not bothered it seems unless I am willing to pay for a mediator thanks Kopite

spuds 12:04 13 Jul 04

If the ebay retailer is trading as a business, then use the powers of the Sale of Goods Act.

Shas 12:20 13 Jul 04

Have a look on here - it might give you some guidance.

click here

the kopite 17:38 13 Jul 04

Yes spuds he is trading as a buisness and the sale of goods act seems the best way to go Thanks guys

Hunte® 19:06 13 Jul 04

If the core is showing signs of damage then it will be your word against his that it was damaged prior to getting to you i'm afraid.

the kopite 19:26 14 Jul 04

I agree hunte but if he did not check it how can he say it was not damaged befor I got it ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…