Ebay postage PLs help?

Autoschediastic 06 Jun 11

Hi guys sorry to keep pestering you, ive got a joblot of computer games on ebay they weigh about a kilo and when i try to set the postage to £10 its stating i can ONLY charge the buyer £2.50 which would leave me out of pocket can anyone help pls? its been changed recently the format and i dont know why Ebay dont simplify things?

onthelimit1 06 Jun 11

Up to a kilo only £3.15 postal charges, but even so, don't know why Ebay are telling you that. I recently advertised a PSU and charged £10 for p&p (it was over 1 Kg).

gengiscant 06 Jun 11

Just stick it in as freight with an explanation of the probable cost, as this guy did.Ebay

Autoschediastic 06 Jun 11

onthelimit1 & gengiscant THANKS guys ive done as gengiscant stated and gone with the freight and stated in the advert i want a tenner for it! cheers

Forum Editor 06 Jun 11

This should be in Consumerwatch, and I'll move it over now.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message