ebay feedback

the kopite 23:44 07 Nov 04

A long time ago I had a negative feedback accredited to me on ebay despite me and the chap who posted it telling ebay it was wrong and asking for it to be deleated it is still there and I just seem to be going round in cicles with ebays method of having it rescinded any Ideas please how I can contact or otherwise get ebay to act on this thanks for any sugestions

MichelleC 09:25 08 Nov 04

I think there is an option for seller to add own comment to negative feedback.

the kopite 09:41 08 Nov 04

Yes michelle I have done that thanks but I want it removed compleatly its spoiling a hundred % record

kinger 22:17 08 Nov 04

eBay will never actually REMOVE feedback, however, you are entitled to leave a comment.

If they started allowing removals, everyone would want some taken away ... which ones are genuine 'reasons for removal'?

This would be a full time job for eBay and they wouldn't go for it.

spuds 23:52 08 Nov 04

You will find that eBay will not remove any feedbacks unless it is detriment to the site. Normally they expect you and anyone using the feedback system to correct their own remarks, so that potential customers have am unbiased view.

the kopite 08:08 09 Nov 04

Thanks but ebay state if both parties are ageeable they will remove feedback looks like the only way is to remove myself thanks everyone

BITS&BOBS 10:58 10 Nov 04

You can both mutually agree to have feedback withdrawn.

the kopite 11:07 10 Nov 04

Hi bits and bobs both the chap who posted it and Ib have filled in forms but it is still there ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…