Ebay bugging me, paypal got my money??

lisa02 19:59 03 Oct 06

I pay me ebay fees through paypal, which gets funded from my bank account.

I am being inundated with messages from ebay about overdue fees and threatening account suspension. The funds where taken from my account on 26th of last month, paypal hasn't shown the money up yet???

Where's my money, surely as they are all owned by the same people - it shouldn't take this long.

spuds 20:47 03 Oct 06

They maybe owned and part of the same company, but in reality they are run independently. PayPal seem to conduct their business in a very strange way, and there are a number of specially set-up forums who make comment of this.All worth a good browse.

lisa02 20:59 03 Oct 06

link?

STREETWORK 21:31 03 Oct 06

Your bank should be able to sort this out for you, mine did whilst I waited...

Belatucadrus 01:07 04 Oct 06
  spuds 11:27 04 Oct 06

There are a number of forum links to various comment about PayPal and eBay, and a Google search may reveal most of them. I won't publish the sites that I use as reference, due to possible libel involvement, and PCA's stance on this. But as stated, do a Google search, and all maybe revealed.

Would add for future reference perhaps, that PayPal have a bad habit of freezing accounts for no apparent good reason. This can leave you in a more serious situation, to the one that you are experiencing at the moment.Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, so to say :O(

lisa02 13:18 04 Oct 06

I just got an email saying payment completed...

'Bout time too, they seem to be a law unto themselves.

Thanks for contributions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac