Earphones for Sony Network Walkman

radi8or 14:44 12 Jun 05

Hi all,

As above need a good replacement set as Sony originals are really uncomfortable, have small ears, any reccomendations apart from plastic surgery ;0))

Regards Bob

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:13 12 Jun 05

click here are very, very good. These are the ones I use and are excellent if you are a bit flush.....click here

G

radi8or 15:37 12 Jun 05

Hi GANDALF <|:-)>

Thanks for response feeling a little bit flush not as much as the ER-4P though, the ER-6i looks promising. Was thinking of Shure E3c but read that the leads are a bit heavy and pull the buds out, will check out your sugestions

Thanks again

Regards Bob

wjrt 21:59 12 Jun 05
  Stuartli 23:12 12 Jun 05

I use a pair of Sony earphones with the J-shaped earpieces - they are exceptionally comfortable and, as to be expected of the marque, produce remarkable sound despite their size.

However, I bought them about five years ago and am unaware of the model number.

radi8or 13:28 13 Jun 05

Hi,

A quick update, sorry didn't get back last night had a 4am start today, thanks again to GANDALF <|:-)>, wjrt and Stuartli for your suggestions, in the end decided on these

click here

Cheers

Regards Bob

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:57 13 Jun 05

Excellent choice.

G

radi8or 14:06 13 Jun 05

GANDALF <|:-)>

Down to you mate I had never heard of them before.

I'll update you on their performance when they arrive, ordered today, if your interested?

Regards Bob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…