E2save mobile phones

harps1h 07:53 15 May 09

E2save is a subsidiary of CPW and my daughter (who is 24 and doesn't understand the pitfalls) wants to buy a phone at £160. The problem is that it states "clearence" and having searched the site I can see no definition of clearence there. It is not in their T & C's nor terms of selling. As this is her own money she has saved I don't wnat to deny her but without this knowledge I wont do the purchase.

Does anybody know this company and their definition of clearence?

I should say there is no email address that I could see and it closes at 6.30 and not open weekends (according to their phone message)

birdface 10:16 15 May 09

This might help.

click here

birdface 10:21 15 May 09

Googled.

click here=

Kemistri 19:16 15 May 09

I bought a couple of clearance phones from E2Save about three years ago (still using one of them, actually...) and the definition at that time was two-part: some of them were returns (mostly the kind that comes back when someone changes their mind) and some were excess stock on run-out. I made sure to get the latter, but I don't recall how it was specified. The FAQ stated that returns would normally be in a plain box.

Really, you should ask E2Save. You don't really need to order before Monday, do you?

harps1h 19:38 15 May 09

no I dont need to order before monday but it has proved to be an interesting thread none the less

harps1h 19:40 15 May 09

my daughter (who is 24 and doesn't understand the pitfalls)

this should read my daughter (who is 14 and doesn't understand the pitfalls)

It amy make more sense as to why I was enquiring and why she doesn't understand the pitfalls ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5