e-telecom to evemail

shizzy 22:36 10 Feb 04

I would just like to praise a sales advisor at Evesham. We had to download new files for accessing the internet on a new number. It was short notice, 3 days in fact from notification so you can guess how busy the website was. (I think another poster on here had problems)The helpline was the same so I decided to ring Sales at Evesham for some advice. It was Saturday morning and the deadline was Sunday. The salesperson that answered was Oliver Blakeman and I thought everyone should know how helpful some staff can be. We do have two Evesham PCs which I told him and he knew that there would be no chance of a sale but still went out of his way to help. He had no answer to the problem but said he would make enquiries and email me, which he did. He still could not help but promised to look into it on Monday. Sure enough on Monday morning we received an email from Customer care.
We had managed to download the files over the weekend but think this salesman deserves a pat on the back.
Thank you Oliver.

Sir Radfordin 23:13 10 Feb 04

This just goes to show that a little bit of effort can go a long way in keeping the customer happy. You are right, his work may not have made a direct sale but I am sure you will strongly consider Evesham next time you buy a PC as a result. Word of mouth advertising is not only the most effective but also the cheapest. There will be many readers of this site for which comments like this will swing the arguement between an Evesham PC and that of another company.

As it has been said, good customer service cost nothing but earns volumes.

mole44 23:08 11 Feb 04

i use and recomend evesham,there brilliant machines/service,in my humble opinion is there the rolls royce of pc`s

Peter E 00:00 12 Feb 04

...I was told by e-mail on 5th February that changeover would need to be completed by the 8th. I had problems accessing their self-care site in order to change over my website URL etc, the user name and/or passwords wouldn't work. I e-mailed the customer care and finally got a reply today. They simply stated what my user name and password were (which I knew) and that was it! No further advice given. Luckily, after sending the e-mail on the 5th, I kept trying to access the site and eventually got in.

Three days notice was, at best, totally inadequate. Customer care took second place on this occasion.

Evesham Support 09:49 13 Feb 04

We have passed your thanks on to Oliver and his manager, thank you for taking the time to supply positive feedback which is always appreciated.

The E-Telecom service is provided by a third party and promoted through ourselves, unfortunately we had no control over their migration to a new e-mail server which we can appreciate has caused some customers a degree of inconvenience. However now that this is complete customers should benefit from an improved e-mail service.

Kindest regards

Customer Support

Evesham Technology Ltd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac