E.ON good customer service

robgf 11:58 06 Sep 08

I had a query with my latest electric bill and sent an email to E.ON, on Thursday night. Friday morning the phone rang and a very nice lady resolved my query in a couple of minutes.

It makes a nice change to actually get a helpful response to an email, from a large company. So full marks to E.0N.

ajm 12:48 06 Sep 08

Yes, I've always found them to be very helpful in queries regarding my gas and electricity bills. They have always responded in a quick way through emails.

tullie 14:07 06 Sep 08

They should be good with what they charge.

spuds 15:22 06 Sep 08

Don't want to put the block on all the praises, but at present I am having a very confusing and now becoming an annoying time with Eon.

Been an account holder with Eon since they took over my previous electricity provider. Kept getting the doorstep cold call adviser suggesting various price saving offers. About three weeks ago had another Eon adviser call out of the blue , heard all the facts and figures, and decided to transfer my gas account to Eon. Not only was I told misleading information, but it took 11 days (14 days cancellation period!) for the contract to arrive. Straight away I noticed problems and contacted the relevant advisory centre (2 miles down the road). Various things came to light in the discussion process with customer services (won't go into that). Duly promised that everything would be sorted to my satisfaction.

Today I received a letter adding further confusion and dis-satisfaction. Roll on Monday, and another challenge of wits with a customer service adviser, working in a noisy background!.

ened 15:51 06 Sep 08

I have found their Customer Service appalling and will never allow them to supply me again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac