E-D Glasses

'oppy 11:57 26 Feb 03

Has anybody got a set of these 3d glasses click here
are they any good, what are they like to use, would I be wasting my money if I bought a pair for my flight sims....cheers 'oppy

powerless 12:53 26 Feb 03

"Without a doubt this is a kick ass product"

Thats what the guy says in the video clip 7 mins long but it was interesting. Apparently the effect that the glasses gives dates back to the 19th century.

Also he said 99.99% of people will be able see the effect that the glasses give. Unlucky
if your one one of the 00.01% of the people who cant see the effect :-(

However i havnt used them but they look interesting.

akzah 17:45 26 Feb 03

Hi

I do have the E.D Glasses. In fact I sell them at my website which is about flightsim click here

Enough about plugging my website!

Basically if you don't have a good monitor and a fast P.C (1Ghz or more) then its not worth it.

Us Flightsimers need as much Frames per second and the glasses will cut that to half. A good monitor otherwise you won't see the great effects.

Personally with FS2002 its quite good though not amzaing though with combat fligh sim games such as CF3 or WW2 Fighters it is brilliant as you really feel like you are there.

I by the way wear glasses and have no problem whatsover with the glasses.

-pops- 18:16 26 Feb 03

I tried a pair of these at an exhibition. They gave me the worst headache I've ever had.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…