E-comerce trends stats needed!

joelmb 16:29 30 Mar 04

I need to find brief recent statistical results showing the trends in consumer buying online in the UK over the last two or three years. Can anyone point me in the direction of these figures? I've searched many sources such as forrester (you have to pay, and I'm a student!) and zdnet, but can find nothing. Can anyone help?

Sir Radfordin 16:48 30 Mar 04

Gartner seem to the be authority on such research but again you will have to pay to access their reports :(

I've failed to find similar statistics in my hunt looking for numbers of emails being sent and the like.

Do let me know if you find anything!!

Forum Editor 18:56 30 Mar 04

cost a lot of money to prepare, and you're unlikely to gain access to the real detail unless you pay for it.

I have a PDF file showing the online sales statistics for UK businesses for 2001 and you are more than welcome to a copy if it's of any use. Let me know (by using the 'Contact the forum editor' link at the top left of this page) and I'll send you a copy tonight.

Forum Editor 19:20 30 Mar 04

I hope it's of some help.

joelmb 19:30 30 Mar 04

Thanks. Better than AOL that notification was!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…