e-buyer-super service

terryr48 17:16 22 Jun 04

Ordered laptop cooler late friday nightfrom e-buyer-arrived tuesday pm -seems good piece of kit-laptop a lot cooler now and poor little laptop fan not trying to take off anymore

rickimalone 17:21 22 Jun 04

Yes I used ebuyer for the first time building my first PC a couple of months ago and after having such a great experience use them for all of my tech purchases, both price and delivery is great very happy with them.

wags 18:52 22 Jun 04

Ditto. I have always found Ebuyer to offer very good prices indeed and with efficient delivery.

spuds 20:03 22 Jun 04

I ordered thirteen items on Sunday evening, requesting standard delivery, which was stated as delivery for Thursday this week. Got despatch confirmation email Monday, and all items arrived safe and sound midday today. Now that's what I call service.

I use them quite often, and so far the service as always been first rate with good savings.

JonnoTractorBoy 20:38 22 Jun 04

I agree. Prices are always so competitive and goods usually arrive a day early. Reviews of products are very helpful (assuming they're genuine!).

Would definitely recommend.

Ritchbee 00:02 23 Jun 04

Ordered some goods myself for the first time using standard delivery for Monday just gone but everything arrived on the previous Friday !.
Good service will use again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…