E-buyer, E-notes, E-mpty promises?

scotty 09:47 26 Jan 04

Has anyone had cause to use E-buyer's E-notes system to contact the company?

According to E-Buyer

"In order to serve you better, and provide a reliable and traceable means of communicating with Ebuyer, we have introduced eNotes.
eNotes have replaced email at Ebuyer and they provide a means for you to get in contact with Ebuyer staff, and ensure you receive a speedy and effective response to your query."

I have been trying to contact the company to query a discrepancy in my order but am getting no reply when I use their E-notes system.

Jester2K 09:56 26 Jan 04

Personal experience seems to indicate you'll be in for a long wait....

Ranger 10:55 26 Jan 04

In my expeience it takes them over a week to reply to enotes

Jester2K 11:35 26 Jan 04

And then where you've answered the questions (to which you've probably already supplied the answers to) it'll take another week....

eBuyer - great when it works, but terrible when it goes wrong...

Jester2K 11:35 26 Jan 04

Oh and for the record i've had 4-5 great buys from eBuyer but one VERY bad one. I'm hesitant to use them again but i know one day i will...

Ranger 11:51 26 Jan 04

I have to agree jester2k, I have sent a couple of complaints to them about a couple of things and basically they send you what looks like a stock answer as I had asked them a couple of questions about a reply I had received from them and I got the exact same reply back word for word, only difference was the name of the person that replied

JerryJay 12:10 26 Jan 04

Very slow, but the problem is normally sovled at the end. This is my experience.

PurplePenny 23:11 26 Jan 04

I'm still waiting for a reply to my last e-note. The first e-note did get a reply, eventually, (too late to be of any use) and it just trotted out a standard line and proved that no-one had actually bothered to read what I had said. Because the e-note had been closed I couldn't reply to it and make my point again.

Stuartli 08:46 27 Jan 04

I found that you get a reply within 24 hours but, as PurplePenny says, the original message has not been read properly or contents absorbed.

Too much trouble for those at ebuyer's end to do so it would seem....

scotty 13:46 27 Jan 04

Thanks for the replies. There seems to be quite a range of experiences. Perhaps there is a backlog after the Xmas rush (I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now). I will wait to see what response I get and will post back.

bigray 17:51 27 Jan 04

posted a complaint on helproom forum, we are not on our own, hope you got sorted, I am still waiting, like youself bought many things but never again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…