e buyer be warned 2

bigray 11:26 15 Mar 04

If you remember my previous letter to this forum
(e buyer be warned) posted on Tue, 27.01.2004,
they have now taken money from the credit card, but no goods delivered, but they say a credit refund has been granted,but credit card company say it is in dispute & credit card company say it can take up to sixty days to investigate,I wrote to ebuyer & got no response, please be warned this company are in breach of the The sale of goods act, FE replied to my last dicussion to say that The sale of goods act applies to e-buyer
but ebuyer seem to think they are beyond the law.
please be carefull I wouldn't like anyone to have the aggravation that I am going through

Stuartli 13:06 15 Mar 04

You should find that your credit card company will resolve the matter far quicker than three months - it takes time to investigate and yours will be one of many cases.

It should also advise you if a refund has been arranged by ebuyer and also reimburse you for any costs you may have incurred; just outline what these are and provide proof.

bigray 14:11 15 Mar 04

thanks Stuartli, you are right costs are being incurred, but just want to warn others, got a refund number but it has not been credited.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…