dvd rewriter

iqs 20:01 24 Jul 04

hello .can anyone recommend an external dvd rewriter.if possible dvd+ and dvd- or either.thanks iqs : )

TomJerry 22:02 24 Jul 04

(1) Get a normal internal one, a lot to chose from. (2) Get an external enclosure box, again a lot to chose from (3) Put Internal writer into the enclosure box, it done, very very easy.

A lot places to get each item, but you can get bot from blankdiscshop (SVP) click here at very attractive price. Many forum members (including me) here are satisfied with theie service.

For DVD writer, I recommend: NEC Multispin ND-2510 8x DVD±R/RW 2.4x DVD+R9 (Dual layer) Writer £49.98 (cannot believe so cheap) click here

For external box, I recommend {AC 5041} External Storage 5.25"/3.5" HD/CD/DVD RW Case with USB and Firewire £24.98 click here.

I do not think you can get any cheaper if you buy a standard lone external writer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…