DVD portable players

CyprusJohn 06:57 15 Apr 04

It seems that it is cheaper to buy a portable from Morgan than to buy a portable DVD player. Anybody know why or can recommend a decent player with a reasonable screen for use on long journeys??

v1asco 07:47 15 Apr 04

click here

Not used them, but got some nice ones, with built in TV

Bugle

tomgorham12 10:32 15 Apr 04

Not the obvious source for PC Advisor readers, but try Woolworths, which has a Voyager portable DVD player available for around £179.

Tom

byfordr 10:47 15 Apr 04

Richersounds?

R

CyprusJohn 14:06 15 Apr 04

Didn't know there were so many. Decisions, decisions!

Stuartli 16:45 15 Apr 04

Tradex's sale includes one at half price (£98.50) - sale started on April 8th and ends on Sunday.

Tornado 5in TFT portable Colour LCD TV with remote control, home/car adaptor, detachable tilt and swivel stand, external antenna, headphones socket, earphones and AV cable.

Tradex has stores in Preston, Huddersfield, Hull, Leeds, Lincoln, Nottingham and Pudsey; basic website is:

click here

where a free one day pass can be obtained.

If you can get to one of the stores you'd have to become a member but it's only £2 - there's masses of other bargains as well...:-)

Green 1 01:52 16 Apr 04

I have the Panasonic LS5 and it`s just great, very clear screen Etc, I think if you go too cheap the screen will be a bit inferior, I got mine at Multiregeon magic online, they also are a good company to deal with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now