DVD editing software

babyzed1235 09:41 25 Mar 06

I need help please... I have several "musical" DVD's eg Grease, Sound of Music etc. Im looking for software that will enable me to skip through a DVD to the start of a song and just save that song to my PC hard-drive.
I then want to do the same with other DVD musical. At the end of it, I want for example 50 "saved song clips" on my PC which I then want to burn to a blank DVD creating a compilation of various "Musical" song clips.
Does anyone have knowledge of such software that I could use. It needs t be really user friendly as me and PC's dont usully "Mash"... M

Belatucadrus 12:00 25 Mar 06

Unfortunately this would leave you breaking our somewhat ridiculous copyright laws, so I doubt you'll get the answer you'd like as it'd be breaking forum guidelines.
click here

The relevant bit is:-

"Indivuals who make a copy of a copyrighted DVD, CD or music file, whether for back-up or for use on another device such as an MP3 player, are committing a crime."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…